Oh Australia; one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic countries. From the people to the wildlife and landscapes, there are several reasons why you should consider a road trip in a campervan hire in Australia.
An area that you don’t want to miss out on seeing while in Australia are the Hills on the Gold Coast. The collection of cities and towns on the Gold Coast are full of fun things to do and spectacular nature to admire. It’s the perfect destination to take your campervan hire and enjoy the nature, people, and fun things to do.
If you’re planning your trip and want to see which destination would be the best one for your trip, consider the following reasons why the Hills on the Gold Coast may be a top vacation destination for you:
- You can hike in Springbrook National Park. If you enjoy hiking, you’ve come to the right place. The Gold Coast is a spectacular area with plenty of breathtaking nature to explore. While they aren’t the most challenging trails, the walks at Springbrook National Park are certainly rewarding. For example, the Twin Falls Circuit isn’t very long at only 4-kilometres, but it’s definitely a walk that will provide you with gorgeous views of the ocean, as well as lead you through the rainforest to admire waterfalls. If you’re all about waterfalls, you’ll want to visit the Purling Brook Falls as you walk the Purling Brook Falls Circuit.
- Check out the view from Kirra Hill. From the views of the ocean below to the opportunities for whale watching in whale season, a climb up Kirra Hill will reward you with the best photography opportunities. You can enjoy a meal while there and time your climb perfectly to enjoy a sunrise or sunset overlooking the water. Before or after capturing your Insta-worthy photos, you can cool off at the beach below.
- Cool off in the Currumbin Rock Pools. If you’re visiting in the spring or summer, you’ll probably want to take advantage of local watering holes. A great spot in the hills is the Currumbin Rock Pools. Here, you’ll find a lot of people with the same idea as you: to have a blast while enjoying the cool water. Don’t worry there is plenty of room for everyone. Whether you’re visiting with the kids and want to wade in the shallow areas or you prefer adventure and want to jump off the rocks, you can do whatever suits your fancy (as long as you exercise caution) while visiting the Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Climb the Q1 Resort Tower. You’ve probably heard of the climbing tours on the Sydney bridge, right? What would you say to something just a tad bit more daring? If the answer is a confident yes, then you’ll want to check out the climb at the Q1 Resort Tower. This 90-minute adventure is going to be something that you’ll never forget. You’ll be rewarded with an incredible view of the ocean and city below. You can climb in the day or climb in the night. Either way, the view will be breathtaking. If you want to mix a photo opportunity with a bit of adventure, the Q1 Resort Tower climb is definitely a great option for you.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches in the area. Visiting the Gold Coast and not taking time to explore the beaches is like going to Chicago and not trying deep dish pizza—or something like that. The Gold Coast is well-known for it’s abundance of surf worthy and gorgeous beaches, so it behooves you to take the time to see them. From Rainbow Bay to Nobby Beach and Currumbin Creek, there are plenty for you to choose from. Many beaches are lined with cafes and restaurants so that you can enjoy a bite to eat while enjoying the ocean breeze. If you’d rather have a picnic, you’ll find plenty of barbeque grills for you to prepare your own food. It’s the perfect option for a day out with your family or friends.
You can’t visit Australia without taking the time to visit the Gold Coast. While there are many gorgeous areas to visit in this country, the Gold Coast is undoubtedly one of the best. From its abundance of nature and parks to the sunny beaches where you can relax, the Gold Coast is where it’s at—especially in the warmer months of the year.
If you are looking for a place where you can enjoy great night life, nature, friendly people, and plenty of heart pumping activities, this is the place for you. Go ahead and pack up at that campervan hire and discover the beauty of Australia. There is no place quite like it.
Off-Roading vs. Adventure Gear – Which Do You Need?
To most of us, off-roading and adventure riding may mean the same thing but there are differences between these two. When it comes to choosing the right motorcycle for some adventure or off-road rides, there are some points to consider before you finalize your motorcycle purchase.
If you are planning to buy a new motorcycle and you will be using this motorcycle to ride on off-road trials with some friends during the weekends and other times you will be using the same motorcycle to commute to work on the street road, then you should consider an adventure motorcycle. If you were to get an off-road bike, you would not be able to use it to ride on the street road because in most places, off-road bikes are strictly not permitted on the street roads.
Off-road bikes are usually lighter compared to adventure bikes as they are designed for riding on rough terrains and easy navigation through the terrains. Adventure bikes are designed with a heavier body for stable riding on the roads. Once you have made up your mind on the type of bike to buy, you will have no problem deciding on the best motorcycle riding gear for ride.
When it comes to choosing the helmet, a lighter helmet with good ventilation is more suitable for off road riding. It should not be heavily padded and the materials used should be able to absorb sweat before they get into your eyes. You will also need a helmet designed to accommodate your pair of goggles to protect your eyes from dirt and dust especially when riding on dry dusty terrain.
The next riding gear to choose is the riding jacket. You could choose an all season jacket which you can use throughout the year, or you could choose an armored jacketwith removable padding for extra protection. Both types of jackets are suitable for off-road and adventure rides. When choosing a jacket for off-road riding, the jacket should be well ventilated and not be too fitting to restrict easy movement of the body when navigating through the rough terrain. The same features will apply when it comes to choosing your motorcycle riding pants.
Next will be the riding boots and gloves which are necessary to protect your feet and hands. For overall riding, boots with extra protection for toes and gloves for protection of knuckles should be considered. Whatever you are looking for, you can easily purchase them from online motorcycle stores such as BikeBandit which is also known for providing aftermarket motorcycle parts as well as for ATVs for top brands including Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, BMW, Yamaha, and others.
This is also the place to look for OEM ATV parts or whatever motorcycle parts you may be looking for. From riding gear, replacement parts, tires, or accessories, they have it. When purchasing from online stores, it is good to read their customers’ review and choose one that are known for their reliability and credibility, plus one that provides good customer service before and after sales.
Summer 2019: Best Off Road Trails & Parks in America
Summer is almost here, and with it comes vacations, road trips and exciting adventures. If you’re an off-roader with an itch for travel, it might be high time to explore some of the most thrilling spots in America to take your Jeep. Check out these five cool locales this summer and hit the road as soon as possible.
- Wolf Caves: Texas
In the Texas hill country, you can find Wolf Caves, a privately owned off-road park with over 400 acres of terrain. With the best Jeep accessories San Antonio can offer, most souped-up trucks can find a challenge here.
- Redneck Mud Park: Florida
The Sunshine State gets down and dirty at Redneck Mud Park. This park arranges special events for enthusiasts to come out, so check regularly to get your ticket. If you love mud-driving, you won’t want to miss this experience.
- Munro Trail: Hawaii
Most people forget about Hawaii, but its gorgeous landscape makes it a breathtaking place to take your vehicle. You can order lift kits Oahu and get your vehicle to the island of Lenai to drive up the mountains on the Munro Trail.
- The Cliffs Insane Terrain: Illinois
The Midwest has a gem to offer to off-roaders: The Cliffs Insane Terrain Park. You can find forest terrain and open landscape. Its most popular feature is its enormous mud hole. This park is open most weekends.
- Moab: Utah
The city of Moab is a mecca for off-roaders, hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts. You can find a variety of trails, including rocky terrain and sand dunes. For expert drivers, you can check out Hell’s Revenge, its most notorious trail.
There are hundreds of roads to explore out there, and there’s no time like the present to get started. To focus entirely on the adventure, give your truck a good onceover and invest in any parts that might wear out during the journey.
Make Memories of Lifetime With Luxury Stay-Ins At Windermere
The serene beauty of Windermere offers some of the best optics nature has made available to the human. With people flocking from all parts of the world to witness the tranquillity here, the place itself has some amazing stay-ins and accommodations to provide to them. The people come here to find relaxation from the buzzing life they have back at home. Having some time to unwind, with family or friends or by oneself, is what usually people come here for. However, no matter how much beautiful the place is, if the accommodation is not right, then it almost, all the times, spoils the entire trip. After all, after hard tripping and touring time, one needs to come back to a cosy and relaxing crib to give that divine and peaceful sleep. So, it is only apt to go for one of the luxury accommodations Windermere which would help you get just the right things you need while you are put up in Windermere.
What all things can you avail of when staying at a luxury resort/ hotel?
While you are at Windermere and loving the rides that you take in the local areas, you and the people with you may have different ideas about what else would they like to do, when they are at the hotel. There are a variety of options for everyone to choose from. You can take your photos according to your tastes and likes. Here are some of the facilities some of the best accommodations in Windermere have to offer.
Hill hotels: Enjoy the beautiful view of the hillside of your hotel, which provides for a beautiful visual treat. For the ones looking to capture the beauty in their cameras, this place will surely pose as one of the most alluring sites, they have ever captured.
Spas: For the ones looking to relax in a spa, or want to let their bodies rejuvenate, can do so at a hotel which has these amenities. There are many hotels which offer these. One can opt for a sauna bath or a steam session or go for an in-house spa centre.
Lake views: For the nature-lovers and the ones who would like to take a stroll by the lake, you can opt for a room in one such accommodation. There are many luxury hotels here which are at a stone’s throw from the lake.
Decanter of sherry lovers: Hotels here offer decanter of sherry and wine. So, all those who would like to get a taste of the local sherry can opt for one of these resorts.
Indoor swimming pool: An indoor heated swimming pool is all you want when you are at a place to relax. Soak in the warmness of the sun while you lay in the pool, or play ball with your kids in the pool without having to worry about the cold outside. This heated pool will give a complete recline from the crazy humdrum of the city life.
Something for the food lovers: Enjoy the local delicacies with the local chefs preparing fresh dishes, at one of the resorts here.
There is something for everyone here. So, having said all this, there is no doubt that your visit to Windermere will give you some amazing memories to hold on to, for a lifetime!
My Healthy Toolkit
Progressive Wellness: Why It Is Essential
Top Alternative Anime Sites to KissAnime
Free TV Shows and Movies | Watch Online Top Sites
Top Site To Watch Free Online TV Shows with Complete Episodes
D – Block Elements Or Transition Elements
Who is an ENT Doctor? What can ENT Doctors do for you?
Quick Tips to Get Ready for a Date
Tmall Global unveils two new import-boosting initiatives for China
Top Site To Watch Free Online TV Shows with Complete Episodes
Entertainment10 months ago
Download Hindi Mp3 Songs
Business1 year ago
How payday loans are becoming the preferred mode of choice
SEO & Digital Marketing1 year ago
Generate More Views on Your Instagram Profile with Cool Graphic Designs
Education9 months ago
How whiteboard could be used to enhance your webinar presentations?
Technology6 months ago
Should You Buy the Square Register Technology for your Store?
Life Style1 year ago
Reasons Why It Is Best To Take Wedding Photos Before The Start Of The Ceremony
Auto2 years ago
5 Factors to Consider Before Importing a Japanese Used Car in Kenya
Technology2 years ago
VIDMATE 2016 APK download free