If you have been having a bad or a very gloomy day, then you actually know what can lift up your moods almost instantly. Yes, it’s a piece of cake that holds the true power to make everything so perfect. You just can’t disagree to this fact. There’s hardly anything can give you more gastronomical pleasure than biting into the light moist cake with a tender crumb. If you love baking, then you will definitely enjoy the joy that it brings when the end product of your baking venture is a very delicious and sinful cake and make everyone droll over it. The entire baking procedure is just magical-picking all your favorite ingredients, marrying all the distinct flavors, melting and beating butter, making a very smooth batter and finally watching it rise and becoming gold.
What else can really come closer to the pleasure of baking a sumptuous cake?
Most of the bakers mainly depend on the eggs to create that fluffy and cloud like texture but being a health oriented person if you really want to avoid the cholesterol of eggs, you can simply do it by avoiding mixing eggs. You can make this cake with mashed bananas, applesauce, vinegar with baking soda, yogurt and silken tofu. Eggless cakes can be tricky but making this cake is not difficult or fussy if you know the right procedure.
Now it’ time to know about some of the very crucial baking tips:
- Maintaining the texture of the cake is extremely important and in order to maintain the right texture of the cake, you should definitely put some additional effort to beat the fat and sugar mix more airy. You should continue beating it until it is light fluffy but make sure that the cake is not over beat.
- Do not add the dry ingredients because they can deflate the airy batter and hamper the texture of the cake.
- Handle the dry ingredients very carefully to maintain the airy texture that you have created so perfectly.
- If you are using vinegar or lime juice, you should go for adding it at the end.
- It is always better to use a wire rack to cool the cake to allow the flow of air and avoid collapsing.
There are different types of eggless cakes that you can bake and some of the popular eggless cakes are-
Eggless Atta Cake:
It is definitely healthier than your regular cake. You can actually have this cake without worrying about calories. The aroma of cinnamon and the crunch of nuts make this cake taste super delicious.
Eggless Marble cakes:
This vanilla-chocolate steaks are the perfect tea time treat at the time of breakfast.
Eggless almond and cashew cake:
It’s a soft and spongy cake which is perfectly studded with almonds and cashews. You can simply serve it plain.
You may also like:
Now you might have realized one thing that it’s not always the cakes made with eggs taste good but the eggless cakes also taste excellent if you know the right procedure.